How to request access to the Portal?
User guide available here.
In order to improve the data sharing with its main stakeholders, UNESCO has created a new Portal, allowing the access to information related to official contacts and organizations.
The access to this site is restricted to Member States, namely Permanent Delegations and National Commissions, and users from Intergovernmental Organizations (IGOs) maintaining official relations with UNESCO and Non-Governmental Organizations in official relations with UNESCO, by invitation.
Information related to the access to the Portal
- The members of Permanent Delegations having an UNESCO account can login using the e-mail address (for example email@example.com) and the associated password.
- Members of Permanent Delegations who do not have a UNESCO account, can request for access following the directives available here.
- Members of National Commission for UNESCO who were registered to the National Commissions database can use the UNESCO email address associated with the username (if your username is j_smith, you need to use firstname.lastname@example.org) and the password associated with this account.
- Members of National Commission for UNESCO who are not registered or other partners can request for access by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Should you have any questions related to the access, please contact the UNESCO's Support (HelpDesk) Services through telephone during standard working hours (Paris time) by dialing 11 or through e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.